BW ULTRA 5-GAS DETECTOR (O2, LEL, H2S, CO, VOCS)
The BW Ultra is a 5 gas detector that is designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces, before and after entry.
Five-gas detector that's been designed for confined space applications thanks to its built in pumped. Choose from configurations including standard 4 gases (LEL, O2, CO & H2S) plus PID, Cl2, CO2, NH3 or SO2.
With its unmatched sensor technology, Visibility on gas readings , comfort and connectivity, even the most extreme working conditions. Please note this product is configurable for details and pricing, please contact our sales deparment at email@example.com
The BW Ultra gas detector from Honeywell is a portable monitor with a built in pump, capable of detecting up to five gases. Available sensors include VOC, LEL, CO, H2S, O2 CO2, SO2, NH3, H2, Cl2, NO2, HCN and NO.
The Ultra has been designed with confined space monitoring applications in mind. It's also suitable for inert applications and ambient monitoring, with 3 modes of operation. Hole Watch Mode is one of these operational features. This is a graphical feature that quickly determines if gas levels are reaching their alarm set points.
A new series of sensors are used in this instrument. They're of an extremely high standard and quality and will provide highly accurate readings. The Intelliflash function allows the wearer to see at a glance if the monitor is compliant. The green LED will show compliance and the reverse Intelliflash LED will flash red and show the monitor requires service.
Rugged casing with rounded corners and a reinforced Honeycomb molding for extra strength
IP68 rated for dust and water resistance
Large, scratch resistant display with a replaceable screen protector for further protection
Also includes inert mode and essential mode
Compatible with Honeywell's Connected Worker (built in bluetooth allows the Ultra 5 to communicate with a smart phone app)
Compatible with the IntelliDox
Completes a self-test automatically every 24 hours (testing sensors, battery, circuitry)
Triple alarm system (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit)
- Size 5.8 x 3.3 x 1.6 in. / 14.8 x 8.5 x 4.0 cm
- Weight 14.5 oz. / 411 g (with clip)
- Operating Temperature -4 to +131° F / -20 to +50° C
- Humidity 5 to 95% R.H non-condensing
- Typical Battery Life 18 hours (14 hours with PID or IR sensor) @ -4° F / -20° C
- Pump Draw Sample from up to 75 ft. / 22.9 m
- Event Logger 30 alarm events and 10 bump events
- Data Logging 45 days based on 8 hour shifts every 15 seconds logging
- User Options • Adjust STEL period (5-15 minutes in 1-minute intervals) • Calibration span levels • Calibration interval • Bump test interval • Select combustible gases measurement: 0-100% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) or Methane gas 0-5.0% v/v • LEL and PID correction factors • Calibration due date (1 to 365 days, or set to zero for off) • Individual sensor enable/disable • Latching alarms • Stealth mode • Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Russian
- Certifications and Approvals UL Class Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D Class I, Zone 0, Group IIC ATEX: II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga CE: European Conformity
- Warranty Instrument: 3 years Sensors: 3 years (2 years NH3, 1 year PID and Cl2) Battery: 2 years