MSA Altair 5x with PID
MSA ALTAIR 5X MULTIGAS DETECTOR PID VOC
COLOUR DISPLAY AND PID, METHANE 0-100%LEL (0-4.4%VOL), OXYGEN 0-30%,TWINTOX CO 0-1999PPM & H2S 0-200PPM, PID 10.6EV 0-2,000PPM, STANDARD CARTON, EUROPEAN ATEX
The Robust MSA Altair5x unit has configurable capabilities, if you cannot see the specifications to meet your needs, please contact our sales department for further assistance.
PART NUMBER : A-ALT5XATK0710E000
The MSA Altair 5X will simultaneously detect up to six gases and is ideal for hazardous situations.
Exclusive features of the Altair 5X make the instrument ideal for confined space applications. MotionAlert™ activates when a user becomes disabled or motionless and shows others where the user is situated. InstantAlert™ allows you to manually alert others to a hazardous situation.
The MSA ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Driven by advanced MSA XCell Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.
Polycarbonate robust housing – tested to survive a 10 ft drop
No external accessories needed for the pump function as it is integrated
18 languages available
Adjustable back-lit display and datalogging function (200 hrs minimum)
Event log records 1000 events as standard
- Detects combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOCs, and many others depending upon sensor configuration.
- Rugged overmolded polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including ability to survive 10-ft. (3m) drop; IP65-certified.
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, eliminating concerns of externally-attached components.
- High performance XCell Sensors last longer: Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors. Typical life greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors. Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds.
- Less calibration gas used: Requires about half of test gas typically used for calibration and bump tests.
- Rapid bump test gives results in less than 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations. Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
- MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile.
- InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation.
- PID option allows for accurate, reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users wear gloves.
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit's sensor nears end-of-life.
- Versatile MSA Link Software allows users to transmit data to a computer.
- Compatible with GALAXY GX2 Test System and MSA Link Pro Software for fleet management.
- Wireless bluetooth included standard.