The ToxiRAE Pro PID is the worlds smallest, volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor. This personal monitor features RAE Systems next-generation PID sensor and can quickly detect and accurately monitor over 300 VOCs. The VOC monitor can be applied in both industrial hygiene and safety and environmental applications.
The ToxiRAE Pro is intrinsically safe and comes with a rugged housing and alligator clip for secure and safe use. With over 20 interchangeable sensors, all with the ability to store calibration data. Data is continually logged for three months at 1-minute intervals and the user can customise the data logging intervals. These configurations provide wireless remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for improved visibility and quicker response to incidents.
This ToxiRAE Pro is easy to use with its large display 2-button operation and programming. The sensors and Li-ion battery are replaceable so the unit is easily maintained.
- ToxiRAE Pro Monitor with sensor as specified, alligator clip, protective rubber boot, rechargeable battery installed
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC Communication Cable
- AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
- Calibration adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio II software for PC-based instrument configuration and data management
- Calibration card, quality certificate and warranty/registration card